That's a Wrap! We can't believe the winter season is coming to an end.
Thank you to all our competitors, coaches, volunteers, and fans who came out each week to join us. It's so fun to see your progress over the season and we love having you here! We wish you a great summer and safe travels for those returning to the north! We will be back here next year... same time, same place- so we hope you will join us again.
* JOIN US FOR THE 2017 2-PHASE SERIES AT OUR FARM IN
WINDSOR, SOUTH CAROLINA!
* IDEAL ENVIRONMENT FOR SCHOOLING THE YOUNGSTERS OR SHARPENING YOUR OWN SKILLS.
* EXPERIENCED DRESSAGE JUDGE PROVIDES CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK AND A WELL DESIGNED STADIUM COURSE PROMISE A FUN OUTING FOR YOU AND YOUR HORSE.
* NEAT CASUAL DRESS. NO BRAIDING OR SHOW ATTIRE UNLESS YOU WANT TO.
* BRING YOUR OWN WATER AND PLEASE CLEAN UP AROUND YOUR TRAILER.
Directions: If you use a GPS, it will send you down a road called Hard Luck Lane... it's called that for a reason. DO NOT TAKE IT. Don't try. Don't do it because you think it won't be so bad. It is. You will get stuck. You will... I swear! Really.
And NEW for this year, if you manage to survive getting through the beginning of the road, there are gates blocking the exit.... so you'll have to turn around your horse trailer on a sketchy road, go all the way back, and go a different way! Don't say you weren't warned!
DO NOT CALL 603-465-9592. That's NH and they are sad that they can't be at a horse show! Let's not rub it in!
No refunds will will be issued for scratches done after closing date (2 days before show). If you intended to pay with a check, you are still expected to send payment for your scratched entries. Thank you for your understanding in this as we try our best to continue to provide an outstanding 2-phase series.